Checklists are like polls, but they are unique to each user – when a user checks an item off, it is only checked off for that user, and it will not affect the checklist of your other users, perfect for helping your users know what key takeaways they should leave with from each piece of content.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't My Users Edit a Google Doc I Uploaded?
- What File Types Can I Add?
- How Do I Delete Content?
- How Do I Edit Content After I’ve Added it to a Group?
- How Do I Move Content to Another Group?
- Can I Reply to a Comment?
- What Are Checklists?
- What Are Polls?
- What Are Discussions?
- What Are Tags?