Just click on the Invite User button in the sidebar, then fill in the form with the user’s name and email. You can also choose whether the user will be added as an Admin or as a regular user, as well as whether they will receive an email with their username and password. Lastly, you can use the section at the bottom to immediately add them to Groups.
Articles in this section
- Can I See All the Content That a User Has Uploaded?
- How Do I Reset a User’s Password?
- How Do I Delete a User?
- How Do I Assign a User as an Admin?
- How Do I Assign a User as a Contributor?
- How Do I Prevent Users from Joining My Group?
- How Do I Add a User to a Group?
- What Are the Different User Roles?
- How Do I Invite a New User?