Discussions are what we call the comments that are added to the content you upload. Discussions are a great way for you to drive engagement, and users can Upvote useful comments, reply to comments, as well as tag individual users or everyone in the channel by using the @ symbol.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't My Users Edit a Google Doc I Uploaded?
- What File Types Can I Add?
- How Do I Delete Content?
- How Do I Edit Content After I’ve Added it to a Group?
- How Do I Move Content to Another Group?
- Can I Reply to a Comment?
- What Are Checklists?
- What Are Polls?
- What Are Discussions?
- What Are Tags?