Adding a calendar is very straightforward if you have access to Google Calendar. All you need to do is go to a Group, then click on the Add Content button and select the Calendar option. Next, just paste in the embed code (you can click on Where do I find this? if you are unsure where to locate it, name the Calendar, and click Share. It will then be accessible to everyone in the channel.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't My Users Edit a Google Doc I Uploaded?
- What File Types Can I Add?
- How Do I Delete Content?
- How Do I Edit Content After I’ve Added it to a Group?
- How Do I Move Content to Another Group?
- Can I Reply to a Comment?
- What Are Checklists?
- What Are Polls?
- What Are Discussions?
- What Are Tags?